Thursday, June 17, 2004

Busy Thursday

Well .. today was an interesting day.

For the first time since the end of my exams, I got up before 3pm! Hence I got a lot of things done which I had been procrastinating for about a week now.

I called Helen from Thresher's about the Traineeship for General and Assistant Managers. Somehow, she managed to give me an incorrect number for the recruitment organisation Thresher's uses to screen applicants. So I called her back within minutes, much to her surprise!

Anyway, after that I ate, had a shower and went into Coventry to continue looking for a guest house/B&B for my dear parents for the graduation week of 12th - 16th July. Unfortunately, the ones I checked out near the city centre are booked for that period. Luckily for me, I found one in Broad Lane (Bus Route No. 10 and 11). The lady was really nice but I don't see Mum and Dad walking that long path to and from the bus stop near her house!

All in all, tomorrow is a new day and chances are I might find a cheaper place tomorrow when the search goes on ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home